During a session with a client, we uncover that she LOVES checklists AND is MOTIVATED to see things checked off...we have found a method for her to stay focused and see tasks thru to completion :)
For some people who are more project driven, Asana is the way to go. Asana lends itself well to those who have multiple tasks/steps within a project and also have multiple projects. Asana has great integration with your calendar as well as customizing the frequency of emails as reminders. Asana is great to work with on your laptop and the app version on your phone is good too.
For those who are more visual, while Asana does have a “board” layout, there’s Trello. It displays in more of a post-it note way. Also can assign tasks, set due dates and set up notifications.
A couple of simpler task apps are Alarmed (iOS devices) and Tasks (by Stephen Nottage on Android).
Honoring your scheduled promises? For me, this title brings up feelings of respect and love and also an uncomfortable sense of things getting real. I mean, talking about honor and promises in relation to my schedule? What’s your initial response?
Honor as a noun means honesty, fairness, or integrity in one’s beliefs and actions. High respect, as for worth, merit, or rank. Synonyms for honor are integrity and sincerity.
Promise as a noun is a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc by one. An expressed assurance on which expectation is to be based. Synonyms for promise are agreement, assurance, commitment and word.
How do these qualities relate to your schedule?
Are You Satisfied with the Results of your On-line Program/Course?
You created an On-line Program or some Email Drip Course. Are you seeing the results you wanted?
You have people who have purchased your program. Yay!
Are people completing your course?
Are you having a conversation for Next Steps/other package/program offerings with them?
Awareness is the 1st step in making improvements.
In this case, what are the individual components of your program and are you able to track clients progress?
No shame or judgment in any of this!
Offering content in this format as a means to have people learn more about you
and a way to leverage your time is no small feat!
And to be of the highest level of service and have clients receive the most value of your content,
you need to have a finger on the pulse of your course results.
In my assessment, you'll gain insight into the specific aspects of your course
and see where you can make even the smallest change for more efficiency!
Click HERE to complete the assessment.
Identify Time & Energy Leaks Questionnaire
Do you want to be and feel more productive? Work with more ease and efficiency?
Awareness is the 1st step in making change.
In my questionnaire, you'll gain insight into how you work currently (taking a current inventory)
and see where you can make even the smallest change for more ease!
I trust you'll see some ways to work smarter and not harder to accomplish your tasks.
Click HERE to complete the questionnaire.
First, let’s get clear on what I mean by a rude speaker at networking events. If you asked to be, signed up for, paid for a spotlight speaker position, are a sponsor of an event with speaking time or are the primary presenter and you go over the agreed/scheduled time, then it’s likely you are a rude speaker.
Your content might be spot on and a topic that the audience is hungry for. You may be impeccably dressed and your hair and makeup done to your brand. You may have the most impressive worksheet or handout material. But if you go over time, it’s likely people will consider you as being rude.
Rude as an adjective means discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way. It is also not properly or fully developed, raw or unevolved. Synonyms are abusive, crude, impolite and insulting. Whoa! Does that feel harsh?
At the end of the day, do you feel productive or frazzled / frustrated because you didn’t get the things done you wanted?
Do you want to learn where you can be more efficient by creating more structure and single-focused blocked time?
Do you want to stop wasting time and draining energy through "all over the place/multi-tasking"?
Do you want to confidently declare new/modified business hours (aka set boundaries)?
Do you want to learn optimal days of the week and times of day to schedule certain tasks using time-blocking / repeating events (i.e. best time of day for admin tasks, writing, client work, etc)?
"It's not about the To Do list. It's not about whatever the process is, it's about the 'what do I think about that? and Where am I limiting beliefs?' "
Any entrepreneur who used to have a corporate career has a "leaning out" story.
Take a listen to my interview and leaning out story with Felena Hansen, found of Hera Hub.
It’s no wonder entrepreneurs struggle
to see their productivity and personal growth.
It’s common for entrepreneurs, especially female entrepreneurs, to put enormous pressure on themselves to do the right thing, critique themselves at every turn and do lots of that.
I wrote a great article over on the Hera Herald page at Hera Hub...read more here...
I can describe last week as an emotional roller coaster- a ride rich with joy and learning moments.
I'm grateful for my life and the choices I have for work, self care, unplugging and friends!
One thing that I'm very proud of myself for is knowing when to say when;
My recommendation to you is to check in with yourself often...
Be kind to yourself...and then be kind to others.
I get excited about new beginnings; Mondays, 1st of the month, new projects. Something about a clean slate - fresh canvas - to begin to make a mark in and co-create what is my life.
This past week marked the beginning of another year of being married to my best friend. We've learn so much from each other and about ourselves individually and as a couple over the past 25 years+. Our anniversary cards to each other used the words "our dreams for the future" and "look forward to new adventures" and doing this in partnership! I'm so excited to BE on our path TOGETHER and looking ahead with a sense of adventure and collaboration :)
This past week was also the beginning of the month. Something about turning to a (relatively) clean calendar that is on the refrigerator. I also have a couple personalized photo calendars around the house and I enjoy flipping the page to see a new photo that reminds me of beautiful memories.
I like planning out a new month - what do I want to CREATE. Among the appointments that are currently scheduled, what am I re-evaluating to be phased out, where am I consciously wanting to spend more time and doing what activities? What else do I want to add/schedule in that will bring me closer to my goals and enrich my month?
* I've upgraded financial coverage for myself by partnering with Nicole Caplette at Anchor Financial Division of Five Rings Financial. Feels good to experience gentle guidance and education from Nicole and have this additional support in place!
* Continuing to take care of myself physically, working with Katy Charlson at San Diego Structural Integration receiving easily understandable explanation and education on the inner structure of the body and adjustments to areas that are out of alignment all for operating from a solid, grounded foundation.
* Asking for and receiving (perfectly timed) business and mindset coaching from Tara Sage Steeves at Create Your Life! and feeling empowered and ready to implement when the opportunity presented itself THE NEXT DAY! So grateful for the clarity and celebration of where I am in my own business right now and the guidance that I receive and how that fuels and empowers me to be the best I can be to my clients!
* I'm so grateful for my clients! Their curiosity and willingness to show up, owning where they are and getting excited and clearer on where they are heading - each of them willing to find and see the cracks in their personal and business foundation, noticing the cobwebs in the corners and feeling supported in doing so. I'm honored to be part of these exciting conversations in reframing how now after identifying what's blocking them moving forward, to committing to repairing the cracks that will support them in going to the next level (next floor in their inner home) and deciding to clear out the cobwebs instead of putting up a pretty barrier (removing what's no longer needed once and for all). Yes these were actual visuals in our sessions this past week :)
* I enjoyed wrapping up the week by attending an intimate workshop learning a little about how my own surroundings reflect and have an influence with how I feel and what happens in my life. Valerie Sorrentino educated us with some Feng Shui basics. It was nice to be in Dr Brandey's office space for this workshop that was full of amazing intentions, tips and gifts.
* Loved being part of my friend, Kristen's birthday celebration! New restaurant for me. Always nice to see people again and meet new ones. Aligned human connections - fuel my soul :)
What are you beginning this month?
What are you clearing out/getting clear with?
What are you deciding to put in place as you wrap up 2016 in a way that shifts and empowers you for 2017?
Janina Goldberg has been a Process Management Master and Coaching expert for over 25 years! Over the past 5 years, she has refocused her expertise in helping entrepreneurs who want to up-level themselves personally and their business. She really listens to your big goal ideas and helps you distill them into achievable plans with inspired actionable next steps. She also co-creates the (behind-the-scenes) foundational documents for everything business owners do so they feel more empowered as a business owner. Janina transforms the “It’s all in my head” activities that business owners do week after week into organized, centrally accessible documents with step-by-step details and templates for ease in consistent execution.